Dates of the festival: November 2018.
Location: Ekaterinburg (Ural region, Russia).
We invite to participate:
– Inclusive creative collectives (collectives, duets, ensembles including people with disabilities) are invited to participate. Age of participants: from 14 years.
– Experts in the field of inclusive art, social therapy and curative education
– Volunteers including persons with disabilities
– All, who is interested in inclusive art, social therapy and curative edication
DIRECTIONS OF THE FESTIVAL
1. CHOREOGRAPHY (duet / ensemble):
2. VOCAL – INSTRUMENTAL CREATIVITY (duets / ensembles)
3. THEATRICAL CREATIVITY (duets / miniature theaters)
4. VISUAL ART (photo, video)
5. MASTER OF INCLUSION (individual competition among heads of collectives, specialists and volunteers)
From May 15 to September 15, 2018, the reception of applications for the III International Festival of inclusive art “Inclusive Art: Human dignity in creative Art processes” starts.
ORGANIZERS OF THE FESTIVAL
Autonomous non-profit organization scientific and practical social and educational association “Blagoe delo”
Partners of the festival:
– Ministry of Culture of the Sverdlovsk Region Plenipotentiary Representative of the President of the Russian Federation in the Urals Federal District;
– Ministry of Social Policy of the Sverdlovsk Region; – SOOO “Delo na blago”
– “Regional Personnel Center of State and Municipal Management”; – Ministry of Foreign Economic Relations of the Sverdlovsk Region.
Contacts: For all organizational issues (food, accommodation, transfer, applications), please contact firstname.lastname@example.org@mail.ru with a note for the “Inclusive Art” festival.
Note, that collectives, pay for living expenses, meals and travel to the final events of the festival at their own expense.